Finding the correct edition for a piece in the AMEB Syllabus can be challenging. Stressful for teachers as well as students, Hal Leonard Australia recognised that there had to be a simpler way to source these materials. Now, after months of hard work, we are extremely proud to showcase our newly updated ‘‘Exam Finder”.
This powerful engine was built over many years, by a team of specialists reviewing, assessing and collating a vast range of data to be presented in one, convenient place. The first stage of this project took ten full months to complete and since then, this team, located at Hal Leonard’s Melbourne office, have been working to update and improve the data to be as accurate as possible.
While AMEB’s Manual List is a gold mine of magnificent music including masterworks by the great composers and quirky collections of Australian classics, understanding which publication to choose isn’t simple and can be tiring and costly. Hal Leonard’s Exam Finder is a stress free, easy-to-use online database that allows you to search our extensive range of publications specifically suited to AMEB exams.
To use our finder, follow these simple steps:
- Click here to be taken to our Exam Finder.
- Select the Syllabus you require (by instrument).
- Select the Grade you need.
- Our system will automatically find all related products to the Syllabus and Grade you selected. Click on the drop-down boxes for each List piece to display the books in which it is found.
- Hover over any of the books to ‘View Product’ for more information including images, descriptions, contents lists, and live availability in Australia.
- To purchase the product, click ‘Add to cart’ or contact your local music retailer who will be able to order one for you.
* While every effort has been made in regards to Syllabus accuracy, this is a tool to assist teachers, students and the general public in choosing publications for examinations. This is not an official examination body page, so as a result, if you have any queries regarding examinations, you should contact your local state AMEB office for more information. Find your local state office here.